All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
- BUILT GREEN® Certified Home
- ENERGY STAR® Rated Front Load Washer and Dryer
- ENERGY STAR® Rated Stainless Steel Appliances
The Ellis offers no shortage of space for growing families. The bright and airy main floor boasts a gourmet kitchen including an oversized island and wall oven, as well as a flex room off of the foyer. The second floors leaves nothing to be desired with a spacious master’s retreat, three additional bedrooms, and a bright bonus room. With ample space to grow in to and a clean and contemporary exterior, the Ellis will easily become your forever home.
Options and Upgrades:
- Central Air Conditioning
- Security System Pre-Wired
- Additional Pot Lights Throughout
- 9’ Ceiling on Main and Second Floor
- Upgraded Kitchen with; Larger Island, Raised Cabinets, Chimney-style Hood Fan, Built-in Microwave, and Wall Oven
- Granite Countertops in Kitchen and Ensuite
- Upgraded Tile on Main and Second Floor
- Fireplace with Tile Surround
- Maple Railing
- Upgraded Ensuite with Soaker Tub, Fully Tiled Shower, and Raised Vanity
- Upgraded Laundry Room with Laminate Countertop and Tile Backsplash
Want to see more models and floor plans?
Our team at Excel Homes aims to create a home-buying experience that delivers the most joy and value to our homeowners. Because we are excited about your new home almost as much as you are. It’s the Excel difference.Learn More