All home buyers must qualify for the mortgage stress test. Learn more by watching this video. Remember to start your home buying journey by having a conversation with your lender.
- 9' ceilings on main floor
- Additional pot lights to main floor
- Basement wet bar
- Coffee station pantry
- Exterior side entry to basement
- Full height tiled great room fireplace
- Fully developed basement with 2 bedrooms and a full bathroom
- Rear pressure treated deck
- Upgraded ensuite
- Upgraded Kitchen and appliances
- Upgraded laundry room and washer/dryer
- Vaulted bonus room
This Newbrook show home is a modern 4-bedroom masterpiece offering functionality and versatility. The sizable kitchen opens up to the dining nook and great room, with a flex room on the main floor that is perfect for a home office. Upstairs, you are welcomed by a vaulted bonus room that connects the master suite, laundry, and additional bedrooms. The basement has been developed with two additional bedrooms, which offers more living space or a great place to host guests. The first show home of its kind, the Newbrook is sure to impress!
Want to see more models and floor plans?
Our team at Excel Homes aims to create a home-buying experience that delivers the most joy and value to our homeowners. Because we are excited about your new home almost as much as you are. It’s the Excel difference.Learn More